We're not currently hiring
Thank you for your interest, but we've filled the position we were advertising for.
Please check back at another time.
Are you a skilled PHP/Laravel Developer? Do you have the technical skills to develop large scale software & apps for high profile clients? If so, read on…
Digital Marmalade has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PHP Laravel Developer to work on a A multi-tenant SaaS Puzzle Platform serving some of the biggest names in news and media across three continents. The successful candidate would be focused, keen and able to work on multiple projects at the same time. A self-motivator who can work alone but also as team leader or part of a team on both client and internal projects. As an experienced professional you will be encouraged to contribute to the technical direction of the projects that you work on, and you will be passionate about what you do.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance related bonuses
- 22 days paid leave plus Public Holidays - the longer you stay with us, the more holiday you get
- Cooperative work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Company activities like summer weekends away and our legendary Christmas party
- Many more to discover if you join us !!
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years commercial experience ideally in an agency environment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in PHP web development
- Proven working experience with modern Laravel 6+
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS SQL)
Desirable skills and interests
- Desirable skills and interests
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, ElastiCache, CloudFront, CloudFormation)
- Other cloud computing platforms (Firebase, GCP, Azure)
- Multi-Tenant SaaS Platforms
- App development (Flutter, Cordova)
- Experience or interest in digital puzzles
- Experience or interest in cyber security
Working for Digital Marmalade will give the right person the opportunity to be part of an award winning, experienced, close team with one common goal…. to produce the best digital output possible. Our clients are high-profile household brand names who expect the very best from us, and we never disappoint.
We guarantee you won't be a faceless number in a small cubicle pounding away at a keyboard. You'll be encouraged and expected to join in, give your opinion, build direct relationships with new and established clients and help build Digital Marmalade into something bigger and better than it already is.
Simply put, if you want to wake up in the morning and look forward to going to work, to immerse yourself in your passions and produce world class web apps then Digital Marmalade could be the place for you.
Sound of interest?
Drop us an email and we can set up an informal chat.
Due to the high number of applications for this role, you will only be contacted if you're successful to progress to the next stage.
Please note: This position is hybrid or remote in the UK or Europe (up to GMT +2).
To be considered, please state your working location.
Email Matthew at email@example.com
Marmalade Studios is next to Tower Bridge in London. Easy access to London Bridge, the River Thames, and the bars of Bermondsey Street.
Our second office is in sunny Larnaca, Cyprus. Good weather, good food and the beach within walking distance. What more could you ask?
Digital Marmalade prides itself on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for weekly team lunches, regular drinks evenings and an annual trip which is the stuff of legend.
We know that this industry never stands still so will support you in any training you want to do.
We're serious about sharing in Digital Marmalade's successes. When the company does well, so will you.
Shape the company
Digital Marmalade believes in collaboration and is a place where your opinion can make a difference.
I love Digital Marmalade more than I love my cat. And I bloody love that cat. Claudio, UX Designer
I joined Digital Marmalade as a graduate 5 years ago and haven't looked back. Moisis, Developer
The social side of the company is tremendous. It's what gets me out of bed in the morning. Matthew, Project Manager
Every year the team goes away for a trip. Previous destinations include Munich, Budapest, Cyprus, Reykjavik and next up, we'll be off to Salzburg.