We're Hiring! Digital Marmalade is seeking a Web Developer
Fri 31 Mar 2017
Digital Marmalade is looking for a web developer to join the team, so if that sounds like you read on!
Joining as a Web Developer / PHP Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) you will work on a variety of high profile development projects ranging from new innovations to maintenance work. Expect a collaborative environment (you won’t be a faceless number in a small cubicle pounding away at a keyboard) where you will be encouraged to join in, give your opinion and build relationships. On a day-to-day basis you will create custom modules for their CMS in PHP, develop and maintain databases (MySQL and MS SQL), integrate web services into client projects, suggest ideas and anything else necessary to deliver top digital builds.
To qualify... We are seeking a PHP Developer / PHP Software Developer / Web Developer / PHP Programmer / Digital Developer / Back-end Developer or similar who can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Fantastic knowledge of PHP5 (inc OOP);
- SQL Coding experience (MySQL and MS SQL Server) – Complex Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers etc.;
- Experience of secure coding practices for common attacks (XSS, SQL injection, etc);
- Database Design (Normalisation and Referential Integrity);
- Experience of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony;
- A willingness to get involved in planning, wire-framing, client meetings, post project de-briefings.
Get In Touch
This is a perfect opportunity for a Web Developer / PHP Web Developer looking to join an environment where they are not just another cog in the machine and can input ideas into projects and the future of the agency. As well as a competitive salary, you can expect great benefits such as an awesome work environment, weekends away and performance related bonuses.